Sunday, September 16, 2012

The Langley Schools Music Project - Innocence & Despair - 1976 & 1977

1.   Venus and Mars/Rock ShowIt's Silly Willie with the Philly band 
         Could be, oo-wee!
2.   Good Vibrations - Close my eyes she's somehow closer now
         Softly smile, I know she must be kind
         When I look in her eyes - She goes with me to a blossom world
3.   God Only Knows - The world could show nothing to me 
         so what good would living do me?
4.   Space Oddity- Here I am sitting in a tin can 
        For above the world Planet Earth is blue, and there's nothing I can do
5.   The Long and Winding Road
      The long and winding road that leads to your door will never disappear
        The wild and windy night that the rain washed away
        Has left a pool of tears, crying for the day - Why leave me standing here
6.   Band on the Run - Stuck inside these four walls
        sent inside forever - never seeing no one nice again
7.   I'm into Something Good - I walked her home and she held my hand
8.   In My Room - There's a world where I can go and tell my secrets to - In my room
        Lie awake and pray do my crying and my sighing
9.   Saturday Night - Gotta keep on dancing to the rock and roll
10. I Get Around
11. Mandy - I remember all my life raining down as cold as ice
        Shadows of a man, a face through a window crying in the night
12. Help Me, Rhonda
      She let another guy come between us and it shattered our plans
13. DesperadoYou ain't gettin' no younger
        Your pain and your hunger, they're drivin' you home and freedom, oh freedom.
        That's just some people talkin' - You're a prisoner walkin' through this world all alone
14. You're So Good to MeYou take my hand and you understand
15. Sweet Caroline - Was in the spring and spring became the summer
        Who'd have ever believed you'd come along
16. To Know Him Is to Love Him - I'll be good to him - I'll bring love to him
17. RhiannonWill you ever win?
18. Wildfire - They say she died one winter when there came a chilling frost
19. Calling Occupants of Interplanetary Craft
      We'd like to make a contact with you -  We are your friends

No comments: