Sunday, June 1, 2008

Sesame Street Platinum 1995


1. The Kids - Sesame Street Theme
2. Big Bird - ABC-DEF-GHI
3. Bob and the Anything People - The People in Your Neighborhood
4. Ernie - Rubber Duckie
5. Elmo, Big Bird and Snuffleupagus - Elmo's Song
6. Bert - Doin' the Pigeon
7. Cookie Monster - "C" Is for Cookie
8. Ernie - I Don't Want to Live on the Moon
9. Grover - The Monster in the Mirror
10. The Kids - Sing
11. Elmo - Happy Tappin' with Elmo
12. Grover, Herry Monster, Cookie Monster and Frazzle - Fuzzy and Blue (And Orange)
13. Kermit the Frog - Bein' Green
14. The Count with the Singing, Dancing Lambs - Lambaba!
15. Grover - What Do I Do When I'm Alone?
16. Ernie and Elmo - One Fine Face
17. Oscar the Grouch - I Love Trash
18. Prairie Dawn - Little Things
19. Ernie and Hoots the Owl - Put Down the Duckie
20. A Boy and the Anything Muppet Animals - We Are All Earthlings

2 comments:

rickdog said...

You have a great music blog here! I've added you to my custom search, check it out.

I've collected over 5,000 mp3blog links, accessible from the alpha menu at page top. You can open frames on the these blogs to view them directly on my site, and you can also view the feeds in a frame.

You can search all these blogs in my custom google search:

Rickdog's MP3blog search
http://chewbone.blogspot.com/2008/03/mp3-blog-search-results.html

Styles said...

Thanks for the Sesame Street.