Wednesday, February 13, 2008

When We Were Kings 1997

1. Rumble in the Jungle - Fugees feat. A Tribe Called Quest, Busta Rhymes, John Forte 2. Drew 'Bundini' Brown [Live]
3. Ain't No Sunshine/You [Live] [Medley] - Bill Withers
4. Sweet Sixteen [Live]- B.B. King
5. African Girls Chant
6. When I Get to Africa [Live] - Muhammad Ali
7. The Payback [Live] - James Brown
8. Mobutu Chant [Live]
9. I'll Be Around [Live] - Spinners
10. Put It Where You Want It [Live] - Jazz Crusaders
11. Wait Till I Kick Foreman's Behind [Live] - Muhammad Ali
12. I Got Some Help I Don't Need [Live] - B.B. King
13. Gonna Have A Funky Good Time [Live] - James Brown
14. Mr. Tooth Decay [Live] - Muhammad Ali
15. I'm Coming Home [Live] - Spinners
16. When We Were Kings - Brian McKnight & King
17. Drew 'Bundini' Brown [Live]
18. I'm Calling (Say It Loud) - Zelma Davis
19. You Out Sucker [Live] - Muhammad Ali
20. Chant [Live]

No comments: