Sunday, June 20, 2010

Lena Horne: The Lady and Her Music 1981







Side One
1. Overture
ACT 1
2. From This Moment On
3. I Got a Name
4. I'm Glad There Is You
5. I Want to Be Happy
Cotton Club Revue:
6. Copper Colored Gal 7. Raisin' the Rent
8. As Long As I Live 9. Lady with the Fan
10. Lena's Dialogue ("Cotton Club to Hollywood")
11. Where or When (Hollywood Sequence)

Side Two
12. Can't Help Lovin' Dat Man
13. Lena's Dialogue ("Hollywood")
14. Just One of Those Things
15. Stormy Weather (Part 1)
16. Love
17. Lena's Dialogue ("Broadway")
18. Push De Button
19. The Lady Is a Tramp
20. Yesterday When I Was Young (Hier Encoré)

Side Three
21. Deed I Do
22. Life Goes On
Intermission
ACT II
23. Watch What Happens
24. The Surrey with the Fringe on Top
25. Fly
26. Bewitched, Bothered and Bewildered

Side Four
27. A Lady Must Live
28. Lena's Dialogue ("Love This Business")
29. That's What Miracles Are All About
30. Lena's Dialogue ("Early Career")
31. I'm Gonna Sit Right Down and Write Myself a Letter
32. Stormy Weather (Part II)
33. If You Believe
34. Curtain Music (Stormy Weather, bows)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

There are many songs missing :(

T Corrector said...

Correction
4 Sides ripped & no individual tracks = no songs missing.

Anonymous said...

Thanks for this album set! I really appreciate. In fact, I will be foraging around at the thrift stores, etc., to find it. I use blogs like yours to find out about records like these so that when I'm looking in the crates, I know what I'm looking for. That is if I like the download, of course.