Monday, February 1, 2010

February 2010 Forays


Trying something different this month - look for some scheduled posts through the 16th but not much after that until March. I started slow last Record Store Day but recently picked up the pace on my crate-digging. There's just still too much vinyl out there that needs to be rescued from oblivion. I've ripped some of it, but no, I'm not cleaning the rips any further. DIY. If you want too see cleaner rips there's a whole host of links to your right. I also won't be scanning any LP covers - this blog is for your education not mine. While I'm away honing my skills for the 2010 Texas Pinball Festival I lined up some rare & cheap finds to bust out for all. If I don't make it back from the NBA All-Star Game just keep providin' music for the masses fellow blog-travelers. Peace.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the Tavares & Hot Chocolate!

Dawe Fincher said...

Hi thanks for sharing thiis