Saturday, July 25, 2009

Highes of the Sixties 1986


1. The Electric Prunes - I Had Too Much to Dream (Last Night)
2. Love - Seven & Seven Is
3. The Count Five - Psychotic Reaction
4. Blue Cheer - Summertime Blues
5. Shadows of Knight - Gloria
6. The Young Rascals - I Ain't Gonna Eat Out My Heart Anymore
7. The Marketts - Out of Limits
8. The Left Banke - Walk Away Renee
9. Sam the Sham & the Pharaohs - Wooly Bully
10. The Seeds - Pushin' Too Hard
11. Vanilla Fudge - You Keep Me Hangin' On
12. The Knickerbockers - Lies
13. The Association - Six Man Band
14. The Swingin' Medallions - Double Shot (Of My Baby's Love)
15. The Standells - Sometimes Good Guys Don't Wear White
16. The Beau Brummels - Laugh, Laugh
17. Iron Butterfly - In-A-Gadda-Da-Vida
18. Bobby Fuller Four - I Fought the Law
19. The Yardbirds - I'm a Man
20. The Kingsmen - Louie, Louie

No comments: