Wednesday, October 1, 2008

Rapmasters Volume 1: Best of the Jam

Still looking for any other volumes. Post links in comments.

1. Rob Base & DJ E-Z Rock - It Takes Two
2. Kid 'N Play - Gittin' Funky
3. Salt-N-Pepa - Get up Everybody (Get Up)
4. Big Lady K - On a Mission
5. Dana Dane - Cinderfella Dana Dane
6. Run-D.M.C. - Tougher Than Leather
7. Doug E. Fresh - Lovin' Every Minute of It
8. Stetsasonic - Sally
9. The Real Roxanne - Respect
10. Hurby's Machine/Super Lovers - Let the Drummer Get Ill

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

This is so cool- I had the first dozen of these when I was a kid... I'm still looking for them myself!

Big Chuck said...

I'm looking for the RapMaster that had the female answer to Oran "Juice" Jones "Walking In The Rain". I Don't remember her name, but I do remember her version. If I remember correctly, the Rapmaster (cassette) featured male vs. female battle rap or answer songs.

Big Chuck said...

Miss Thang - "Thunder & Lighting" was the artist name and song of "The Rain" answer song. YouTube has the song...